Thursday 27 June 2013

Summer look












Hey headless fashionista talking as always!! Here we have an outfit from my holidays(...yeah 2 weeks later and still talk about those holidays). I do know that a classy lady should only show legs ,or back,or boobs not all at the same timeeeee.As you can see I haven't followed THE rule but hey cut me some slack its summer ,I am just 20 and I am allowed ha!! 

Those levis high waisted shorts believe it or not but they belonged to my mum when she was 20 so in a sense I am continuing a family tradition (imagine if my daughter gets to wear them too !!!aaaa)

The white crop top is just from primark 

The neon pink bikini top and the gold chain  are from h&m 


ENJOY 
p.s write your blog links I need to follow and lets be honest... be followed ha :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey marcela I have followed you with bloglovin!!!:):):)

      Delete