Sunday 30 June 2013

Sport-casual look













                             Hey headless fashionista actually has a head just for todays post!! haha
            Love this pictures and didn't want to crop them!!At least  I still have my glasses on and I am maintaining the mystery ....right??? (.....sureeee)
 So what am I wearing ? Here we have a simple summer look .I bought these loose fitting shorts from primark .This kind of look is a way to pull off some serious shorts-shorts without coming across trashy or tacky in any way.They are so comfy and love the cheeky split they have from each side. I could easily wear them on my hips as they are elastic but as I have mentioned before I am all over the 'highwaisted' look so I tend to tie them around my waistline:) 
I have paired them with a simple white tee from new look to bring out the prints and maintain the sport casual look I wanted to achieve and  my leather sandals that were purchased ages ago from a Greek island
location :Cyprus 


enjoy the post 
please if you follow let me know so I can follow back 
XXX

1 comment:

  1. Love your shorts!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete