Tuesday 25 June 2013

#outfitoftheday

Hey headless fashionista again!!
My obsession is anything that is high waisted plus layering my outfits.Here I have done both !!!
I bought this skirt back in the winter  from american apparel .Must admit the original price was kinda expensive for just a denim skirt.However they had a special promotion the day I walked in so got a 20% off  and ended up paying around £30!! The pink cardigan was purchased from M&S by my mum... randomly .I must have been a good girl ha:p
The bag was on my Christmas list this year.Its a cambridge london leather satchel and have also put my initials on it (can't see it on this picture) .I use it all the time especially for uni books.
Enjoy
Feel free to comment and dont forget to post your blog links as I need  to follow moooooore blogs  ha!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyy vanessa yeah I do follow you on both now :D x

      Delete